POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : mountain and and : Re: mountain and and Server Time
1 May 2024 12:44:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mountain and and
From: ingo
Date: 3 Feb 2019 16:27:05
Message: <XnsA9EBE46427A03seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:web.5c57285b6bbc5191765e06870@news.povray.org Bald Eagle wrote:

> Voronoi diagram

been tinkering with it today using the voro++ commandline programm and the
Tess python binding. Intersting stuff can be done with it and I have my
first voronoi forrest, albeit with a bit of scaling that should not be.
I'm in the process of writing a python file that outputs all possible data
in arrays. The boundaries/faces of each cell can be turned into polygons
relative easy.
The voro++ command line programm output nice POV-Ray files, but arrays are
handier.
The main problem so far is the interaction with the boundaries of the
'box' that contains the cells.

ingo