POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Google Trends : Re: PovRay Google Trends Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:34:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Google Trends
From: ingo
Date: 18 Nov 2016 02:03:55
Message: <XnsA6C4520CEF9E9seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:web.5829956d5604f2316086ed00@news.povray.org Mr wrote:

> By the way, about several renderers for one POV SDL, it's already
> available as well with UberPOV, trying its stochastic AA should be
> compulsory for all povers to see real life render times, promising to
> bring POV back in the race without as much noise as Cycles! can't
> wait for the Spectral revolution as well !

I was more thinking along the lines of OGL or WebGl, may be not even
directly. Maybe "compiling" SDL to WebGL. Looking at for example
http://doc.babylonjs.com/generals/File_Format_Map_(.babylon)#example it
does not look impossible, although several features don't match, and
you'ld be tied to another framework.
Iirc there is a way from Blender to the web too?

Ingo