POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Google Trends : Re: PovRay Google Trends Server Time
3 Jul 2024 15:49:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Google Trends
From: ingo
Date: 15 Nov 2016 16:02:39
Message: <XnsA6C1E03E2B210seed7@news.povray.org>
in
news:135### [at] newspo
vray.org [GDS|Entropy] wrote:

> The blender UI, rumor had it long ago, was intentionally (or
> retro-intentionally) obfuscated in order to fund the app by selling
> manuals and such.

't was an inhouse tool before released to the public and at that time it
already had this "informal" GUI.

I liked sPatch but it needed way to many mouse clicks, I still use Silo
every now and then and loved 3D Studio R4. There also used to be an
excellent blob moddeler with blob-splines and stuff and Leveller for
terrains.

Ingo