POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes : Re: Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes Server Time
18 May 2024 04:48:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes
From: ingo
Date: 24 Feb 2013 05:51:30
Message: <XnsA17178A0DE966seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:5127c70a@news.povray.org Friedrich Lohmueller wrote:

> Am 22.02.2013 09:09, schrieb Kenneth:
> cats/povcatray.pov looks really "a bit out of date"!
> But I also agree with your "but even".
> Ingo Janssen did much more attractive things like grenadine.pov !

Throw the cats out, they looked outdated the they I renderd them the first
time :) They started out as an excersize in generating smooth shapes with
just CSG.

If they are still usfull and there's interest in them, feel free to use my
mesh generation macro's.
http://code.google.com/p/mmgm/ (documentation and demo's are in the zip-
archive)

ingo