POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov animation on YouTube and Cmpeg: : Pov animation on YouTube and Cmpeg: Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:26:57 EDT (-0400)
  Pov animation on YouTube and Cmpeg:
From: Steve
Date: 18 Dec 2009 23:27:21
Message: <Xns9CE62D53A424Fstevezeroppsuklinuxn@203.29.75.35>
Hi all,

I've just put a video up on YouTube with a POV animation in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEbyQLcMtdc

Just a fly through to be able to see a model from different angles
initially but as usual I got carried away a bit then I thought why not put
some music to it etc etc.   Of course I give POV quite a plug too, I also
do some credits in POV.

I had real trouble finding cmpeg on the net there were so many dead links
or spam type links that I got from my searches so when I finally found it I
decided I'd put it on my own web pages for download, you can get it here:

http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/mno/cmpeg.zip

or from the macros & objects page at zeropps.

--
Cheers
Steve

http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/