POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Want to run Pov as a server on pier to pier network : Re: Want to run Pov as a server on pier to pier network Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Want to run Pov as a server on pier to pier network
From: Steve
Date: 15 Dec 2008 15:48:04
Message: <Xns9B75D398D99B5stevezeroppsuklinuxn@203.29.75.35>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote in
news:web.4945cb37a2e2bbef9ca92a700@news.povray.org:

> Steve <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  I don't want to be installing Linux at the moment on
the fast PC.

Maybe some time in the not too distant future I'll get a chance to add a
very fast Linux machine to this little network, then I can get down to some
development project I've had in mind for a while.

--
Cheers
Steve

http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/