POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : v3.6 for WinXP, Syntax hilighting info. : v3.6 for WinXP, Syntax hilighting info. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  v3.6 for WinXP, Syntax hilighting info.
From: Steve
Date: 22 Nov 2007 17:02:07
Message: <Xns99F0E041CC2DDstevezeroppsuklinuxn@203.29.75.35>
Hi all,

I'm not a new user but this is a fairly basic question: which file are the
syntactical hilighting rules kept in?  I want to take the colours I'm using
on one PC and put them on another so that I don't have to go through the
process of difining them individually all over again.

Really enjoying getting back to POV, and am working fairly slowly but
steadily on quite a big project, hopefully be finished within a year or so.
I don't really have much time at the moment for POVing but all that should
change in a couple of months.

Cheers
Steve

http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net