POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Proudest accomplishment in the office yesterday... : Re: Proudest accomplishment in the office yesterday... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proudest accomplishment in the office yesterday...
From: Steve
Date: 26 Oct 2007 17:39:40
Message: <Xns99D5E6A9EEC31stevezeroppsuklinuxn@203.29.75.35>
"Greg M. Johnson" <pte### [at] thecommononethatstartswithYcom> wrote in

> ... was causing the phrase "3d heightfield" inserted into the minutes
> of an engineering meeting that otherwise had nothing to do with
> computer graphics.

Hi Greg,

I haven't been round here for a few years, good to see some of the old
names still here in off-topic. I had a look in p.b.i and it's a different
planet in there these days.

Well keep flying the POV-Ray flag.  There's one meeting a month that I
usually end up taking the minutes at so there is potential there to slip
stuff in when everyone seems preoccupied.  And for next months meeting
I'm putting the agenda together, hell I'm looking for a new job anyway so
what the hell:-)

Cheers
Steve