POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so : Re: Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:10:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calling external Math functions from .dll or .so
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 15 Feb 2005 15:53:21
Message: <Xns95FEDE9564930raf256com@203.29.75.35>
war### [at] tagpovrayorg news:42124f9f@news.povray.org

>> just reasonable discussion that can give some
>> fresh ideas to developers of new SDL.
> Fresh ideas? Where?

Was identicaly or very simmilar to mine idea of shaders already discussed?
Sorry for dupliace then.

>> Ofcourse, if noone appriciate it, I
>> (and others) can spend free time helping other OpenSource to develop.
> Good luck.

Good luck as in: go away and good luck? I find attitute of developers not
vey friendly recently, in comparsion to some OS products in with I try to
help (by bugmozilla currently)

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/