POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : wiki: Requires registration before changes : Re: wiki: Requires registration before changes Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wiki: Requires registration before changes
From: ingo
Date: 8 Feb 2005 12:41:10
Message: <Xns95F7BE154C55Bseed7@news.povray.org>
in news:4208c3ba@news.povray.org Neil Kolban wrote:

> It looks like we are still "under attack".  This time it is getting a
> little more malicious.  Someone is deleting images from the wiki.
> Luckily, they hadn't been deleted (yet), but it is only a matter of
> time.

Sometimes I have the feeling that the things that happen to images are a
bug in the wikiware as they started happening right after the wiki was put
up and its location was not yet known on the various searchengines.

Loggin in with the current wikiware does not seem to be possible, it's a
rather old and unsopported version. Development was stopped in 2002, but
in 2004 somebody picked it up again. The current versions options can be
found at http://www.openwiki.info/ow.asp?OpenwikiVersusOpenwiki2004 It
seems to have some spam plug-in.
Another wikiware, loaded with features is MoinMoin.

Ingo