POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : uniform distribution of electrons/nuceloids/etc [p356] [wip] : Re: uniform distribution of electrons/nuceloids/etc [p356] (RESR2) [wip] Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:58:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: uniform distribution of electrons/nuceloids/etc [p356] (RESR2) [wip]
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 26 Nov 2004 08:32:34
Message: <Xns95AD943B27CB4raf256com@203.29.75.35>
nomail@nomail news:web.41a4b6904bb1b9c16b3522e90@news.povray.org

> Can You please post the complete movie somewhere else. I tried to
> figure out how to combine Your movie but yet without success. I'm
> really interrested in that thing because i'm chemist and everything
> relating to chemistry in combination with POV-Ray might be very
> usefull and interresting for me.
> Or please send a mail with attached movie to me. My email adress can
> be found here : http://tilo.ackro.de/team/tkrause.php

The movie was in fact large (sorry), I will put full source of test
scene and RESR macro itself (about 3h rendering), some frames and clip in
different compresion ratio at
http://www.ifj.edu.pl/~rmaj/science/resr/?lang=en

I hope that next versions would be [even :)] more interestinh.

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/