POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Antialiasing before or after clipping... : Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Antialiasing before or after clipping...
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 31 Aug 2004 14:44:01
Message: <Xns9556D3219E0E8raf256com@203.29.75.35>
tho### [at] trfde news:4134c67b@news.povray.org

> Certainly not, but you can determine is there is anything very bright
> nearby. This would be sufficient to solve the AA, without adding
> perfectly realistic color bleeding of course.

But I agree with Warp - postprocessing is only reasonable solutions, since
other solutions will work severa time slower - because of recalculating
previously rendered points several time, with is total waste of time IMHO

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/