POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can I bake UV textures with Povray? : Re: Can I bake UV textures with Povray? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can I bake UV textures with Povray?
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 20 Aug 2004 20:02:12
Message: <Xns954C1501DCB79raf256com@203.29.75.35>
fak### [at] emailaddress news:412682c5@news.povray.org

> The goal is to make a UV-map which, when mapped to the mesh, will
> look the same.

I quess You could take each triangle and render it, with camera{} that will
exacly fit this triangle into viewport.

Then You could perhaps combine this hundrets of  tir0001.png tri0002.png
into one big textures.png and create a uv-textured mesh.

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/