POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Helplessness towards Pov-Team : Re: Helplessness towards Pov-Team Server Time
8 Sep 2024 20:34:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Helplessness towards Pov-Team
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 9 Aug 2004 15:18:20
Message: <Xns9540D92FB84Braf256com@203.29.75.35>
abx### [at] abxartpl news:eogfh0p5756kpg7c1tor4olpmjsp73mmgn@4ax.com

> *any* ? Team member answered to you 30 minutes after
> your original post 9 days ago.

Yes, after that I go to pointed WWW and read license, and from what I
understand I have to ask for license/permission in writting, so I did write
request same day (or was it next day?) and no response, even reading
confirmation so far.

>> will NOT be known to additional severl thousends computer users, they
>> will be no nice program with "uses PovRAY" logo on it, www.povray.org

When I would HAVE to use other renderer, then logo will say -
uses Blender renderer, or uses Rayshade renderer(lol - it's quite old today
;), or last possibility - we will drop writting this program in general
(because budget is too low probably to buy some other good rendering
solution in this first version of the program).
--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/