POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Helplessness towards Pov-Team : Re: Helplessness towards Pov-Team Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Helplessness towards Pov-Team
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 9 Aug 2004 15:02:20
Message: <Xns9540D679E3ECCraf256com@203.29.75.35>
abx### [at] abxartpl news:5fhfh0pj9ki0lrbthi8icdo4hapdo4rap9@4ax.com

> Out of curiosity, do you have some lawyer (English skilled) in the
> team of your boss who readed licences of POV-Ray and agreed you to
> process on the licenses or is this contract (between your boss and
> POV-Team) based on your language skills ? I'm not skilled myself but I
> do not make any deal with Team.

I only asked are they willing to grand licence to distrubiute PovRAY along
with commercial program on one CD (since "please go to www.povray.org and
download, etc..." is not tolerable - program must be lames-friendly and
install everything from my program to povray renderer in "one click").

We do have a lawyer AFAIK (it's boss job to sign licence, not mine, but
since I know PovRAY and my boss just found about it when I suggested is as
rendere...).

>> p.s. perhaps we have someone from Australia here
> http://www.aussie.org/ :-)

> Common, Rafal, we are part of EU in XXI century. Even good old Pocztex
> guarantees max 4 days to Australia http://www.pocztex.pl/terminy.htm

Ok, this will make things easier.

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/