POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org : Re: Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: IMBJR has been banned from news.povray.org
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 25 Apr 2004 08:30:51
Message: <Xns94D6938757EE5raf256com@203.29.75.35>
no### [at] spamhere news:cobn80hc2rl4b9l93nssqukantvksn3ed4@4ax.com

>>Hmm well, words like "cuba" "totalitarizm" etc came to my mind... I
>>thought PovRAY was more about freedom (of creating, using software,
>>etc), well..
> If I were you Rafal, I'd move away from this server pronto. It's
> become a gulag.

Well I think both "sides" acted quite childles, admins should officaly and
clearly state that creators/mantainers of povray/povrays server do NOT want
soem kinds of images posted here, and on the other hand if such demand had
been officialy made from *owners* of server, You realy should respect it
(and ofcourse keep creating such images but post then in places where
owners welcome them, put on *Yours* web site, etc).

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/