POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Re: Interesting bug in Win, memory leak : Re: Interesting bug in Win, memory leak Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting bug in Win, memory leak
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 8 Apr 2004 04:06:13
Message: <Xns94C566C288DE2raf256com@203.29.75.35>
abx### [at] abxartpl news:gd0a70lk1cicva03djlvdv9qecbb2roh48@4ax.com

> What hacking do you mean ?

I use 3.6 beta for windows, since it did expired as we discuss few days
above Im forcing it to run anyway.

I dont want to change system clock in Linux therefore in Linux I use Pov
3.5 only.

I noticed a bug described above in Pov 3.6 beta, windows32.
And bug was not noticed by me iin Pov 3.5 Linux.

> Current expiration time was set to middle of april IIRC.

So between today and discussion "Pov 3.6 expiration again..." there was a
new pov 3.6 beta? I thought they will announce it here, sory then, Im going
to download it.

> These betas expire on April 15th 2004.

Oh yes, im will download new 3.6
Btw it would be a good idea to put dates also in formay DD-MM-YYYY imho,
more comfortable for non-english speakers.

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/