POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups : Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 5 Apr 2004 06:55:50
Message: <Xns94C2832261364raf256com@203.29.75.35>
tor### [at] torfboldcom news:407139d5@news.povray.org

> So why are in every country I know only adults allowed to watch, rent,

Good You added "I know"

> buy, posses, etc. porn-material? Don't you think there's a reason for
> that?

Reasons are always. Are there wise is another subject.

> Just because the kids can get the stuff somewhere else, it does not
> mean that you should serve it to them, too.

I agree.

> Or do you go out in the  kindergardens and sell porn, guns, alcohol,
> drugs, etc. to the kids?

Dont You see a slight difference here?

Porn is used to doing *good* (Yourself ;)

Simmilar for alcohol, BUT it is quite toxic for children, and more
important it makes peoples act stupid and possible *harm* / *kill* others
(i.e. when driving after drinking).

Guns are used to *kill* or injure other peoples.
Drugs *injure* (or even kill).

making pleasure and discovering human body
  -Vs-
hurting, injuring, killing

no difference realy?!

--