POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 : Re: JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPEG2000
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 10 Mar 2004 21:19:40
Message: <Xns94A8D8F162F11tomatimporg@203.29.75.35>
IMBJR <no### [at] spamhere> wrote in
news:e4uu40hgiu8nhv7i1a5s8uuble43a9ni36@4ax.com:

>>Just think of this server as one those islands of
>>civility.  It certianly has an amazing gallery.
>
> Comparing this place with NYC's finest is a joke.

The highlights of my trip to Europe last month, were the Louvre, MontMarte
at night, dinner with Apache, and lunch with Gilles.  It was a trip I will
long remember.  IMHO, this is a community with amazing people.

That reminds me...

Jim...you there?

Are you gonna be at the NYCMG meeting next week?

--
Tom