POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [SCC3] Png compression? : [SCC3] Png compression? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  [SCC3] Png compression?
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 28 Feb 2004 03:42:37
Message: <Xns949D62AE7A73Araf256com@203.29.75.35>
Hi,
would it be possible to ask for a .png loseless compresion for some images
that really need it, instead of jpg qith quality=95? I.e. my image "Borg
Cube" (.b.i) has totaly messed-up background, since background is
compilcated blue pattern, and jpg tends to blur blue areas (save this image
as an .jpg and see the difference - it's quite another image).

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/