POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I have been raytracing to long ! : I have been raytracing to long ! Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  I have been raytracing to long !
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 26 Oct 2003 18:32:12
Message: <Xns9421589E55A8torolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
A proof of this is that I often take photos of things that
makes me think about how it could be done with POV-Ray.

This may be things that has special shapes, textures, colors
combinations or light settings.

Today and yesterday I browsed through some of my color slides
and found several such photos.

I scanned them with my film scanner and transferred them to
this web page of mine:

http://home.no/t-o-k/fascinations1

Now I hope that maybe some of these photos can inspire you too.

Tor Olav