POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : help creating realistic stone desert - 1 attachment : Re: help creating realistic stone desert - 1 attachment Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help creating realistic stone desert - 1 attachment
From: ehmdjii
Date: 24 Oct 2003 07:59:00
Message: <Xns941E8E3DA1B94ehmdjiiNOSPAMgmxnet@204.213.191.226>
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde> wrote in news:i6cl61-vei.ln1
@triton.imagico.de:

> This does not mean
> you should not try it - basic isosurface techniques are described in
> the docs

ok, so no texture, just isosurfaces?
so, say i have a main isosurfaces that gives me some little mountains
etc. and i have a very small detailed one, that should simulate the
roughness of the ground. how do i multiply them?

> if you can read german ;-) you can find a detailed tutorial in
> c't magazine, issue 20/03.

dont have that. is it online somewhere?

thanks!