POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : text & trace() bug : Re: text & trace() bug Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: text & trace() bug
From: Alain
Date: 24 Oct 2003 09:00:15
Message: <Xns941E5B90C1BF1Caelum@204.213.191.226>
Mike Williams <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote in

> [...]
> I see that it's only the sides of the text characters that show this
> [...]

Thanks for confirming and elaborating.  I came across this because I was
trying to use text with my ball sim code.  Really wasn't working right and
I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong at first.  Then I was thinking
I could simply make a special case for text and reverse the normal, but
since it's only the sides that are inverted, it won't be that simple.