POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment : Re: Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment Server Time
26 Apr 2024 11:04:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 22 Oct 2003 17:03:58
Message: <Xns941CEAA56737Dtorolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
Tank you all for positive comments and suggestion.

I have now started a new rendering with the ant-
aliasing method that Slime suggested. (It seems
that I should take a closer look at the anti-alias
section in the manual.)

Now I am a little sad because I must have missed
many "classic" arcade games (like marble madness).

It looks fun to play !

Tor Olav