POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment : Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 21 Oct 2003 16:23:52
Message: <Xns941BE3C91DE38torolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
I have changed the "landscape" a little.
Now it is made with only two isosurfaces.

The surface beneath the "hoses" has trails
that are made with "negative blobbing".
(I.e. "Hoses" with a little greater radius
has been subtracted from the surface.)

I gave the hoses a little magenta tint to
make them stand out a little from the
surface beneath.

To speed up the rendering I made the main
light source shadowless too.

Antialiasing was very slow so I rendered
the image twice the size that it is now
and then used an image editor program to
scale down the image (bicubic resampling).

I hope you like it.

Tor Olav

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: