POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : 1 minute delay at startup... : Re: 1 minute delay at startup... Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:33:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1 minute delay at startup...
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 9 Sep 2003 17:52:29
Message: <Xns93F1B56E0DADFPOVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in
news:Xns### [at] netplexaussieorg:

> in news:Xns### [at] 204213191226 Marc Champagne wrote:
>
>> Humm, I will give that a try after next reboot.
>>

> Isn't it possible to disable your virusscanner without rebooting? I do
> it all the time.

Yes it is.

One thing I know for sure is that on a fresh boot, after windows has
finished scratching and has become calm, if I start POV it takes 2 minutes
to load.

So I will disable AV and try loading POV to see if it has any impact.

Good idea!

Thanks

--
Marc Champagne