POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : True Antialiasing : Re: True Antialiasing Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: True Antialiasing
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 27 Aug 2003 20:37:02
Message: <Xns93E4D15A495FPOVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
"Apache" <apa### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in

> just add +d50 to the POV-Ray's command-line and you'll have about the
> same results a with using full pixel squares

+d is video mode, and I guess most of us are using default of 0,
what does 50 stand for?

I believe video mode will affect only the render windoe and not image
output quality.

I'm scanning the docs, but it may take a while before I find anything.

Thanks

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca