POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Choreographer: script-based 3D animation / film annoucement : Re: Virtual Choreographer: script-based 3D animation / film annoucement Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:29:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual Choreographer: script-based 3D animation / film annoucement
From: None
Date: 12 Aug 2003 15:49:44
Message: <Xns93D5A1080585ENone@204.213.191.226>
Christian Jacquemin <Chr### [at] limsifr> wrote in
news:3F3### [at] limsifr:

> [...]
> I have developped Virtual Choreographer a tool for designing 3D scenes
> [...]

Sounds nice a nice tool.

The film looks good, very interesting, although I saw the .avi version and
it's quite blocky, especially the second half where the frame rates start
to take a hit (I understand it's because it's a long film being fit in a
small file).  But I think I got a good sense for it.