POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : supershapes in povray : Re: supershapes in povray Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: supershapes in povray
From: ingo
Date: 13 Jul 2003 04:47:43
Message: <Xns93B76E72EB96Bseed7@povray.org>
in news:pdb### [at] netplexaussieorg Paul Bourke
wrote:

>     http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/surfaces/supershape3d/

Paul,

on that page you write "One is to use the builtin parametric primitive,
doing it this way would result in ...". Do you have a scene using the
parametric primitive available? I'd like try it with my param.inc macro (
http://members.home.nl/seedseven/ ) as it uses a syntax very close to the
parametric primitive, but to be honest I'm too lazy to figure it out for
myself.

Ingo