POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Exporting to Povray from Wings3D : Re: Exporting to Povray from Wings3D Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:11:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exporting to Povray from Wings3D
From: None
Date: 11 Jul 2003 19:00:03
Message: <Xns93B5C149DD98DNone@204.213.191.226>
"Hugo Asm" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote in news:3f0ed7ba@news.povray.org:
> You mean, there is a menu with preferences for POV-Ray export? You can
> export from there.

Thanks for replying.  All I had was under the "Edit" menu, a "Plugins
Preferences" item with a "Povray" sub-item.  When I saw your reply I tried
messing with this and it looks like the problem was that the first Povray
option was set to "Automatic Dialogs", when I switched this to "Enabled
Dialogs", then a new Povray export option appeared under the "File->
Export" menu.  Now it works and this new menu item also has a little box
next to it with Povray export options.  So, you lead me in the right
direction even though it wasn't direct.  Thanks.