POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : blob2 : Re: blob2 Server Time
28 Sep 2024 16:43:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blob2
From: Breton Slivka
Date: 6 Jul 2003 21:15:42
Message: <Xns93B0C452F57A4ZenPsychoyahoocom@204.213.191.226>
Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in news:cjameshuff-
5B7### [at] netplexaussieorg:

> And the blob tweaked to be as similar to the blob2 as possible:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/temp/tetrablob2.png

That's peculiar. With such a subtle change in the density curve for
components, I wonder why there's such a massive difference in the resulting
shape. I can deal with the discontinuities in the second derivative thing
for blob1, but it seems like the numbers just add up differently somehow.

maybe subtle is just enough for such a change. eh oh well.