POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glowing Tube - 1 attachment : Re: Glowing Tube - 1 attachment Server Time
29 Apr 2024 13:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glowing Tube - 1 attachment
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 22 May 2003 21:49:38
Message: <Xns938427D7B8B06torolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in

> message de news:
>> Maybe a similar effect can be achieved with this pattern.
> Actually aoi-like images can be done with the slope pattern in regular
> 3.5:

Thank you Gilles, but that is the technique I'm
already using for this image (and the last one I
posted).

The difference is that I'm adjusting the slope
direction vector for each triangle in the mesh,
in order to avoid the inaccuracies Rune refers
to.

Tor Olav