POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A redone Trivariate NURBS - 1 attachment : Re: A redone Trivariate NURBS - 1 attachment Server Time
2 May 2024 21:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A redone Trivariate NURBS - 1 attachment
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 11 Apr 2003 21:37:49
Message: <Xns935B25538C082torolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
Thank you very much everybody. I'm glad that you like
(and hate ;) my shape.

2 wallpaper versions (1024x768) can now be found here:

http://home.no/t-o-k/povray/Trivariates09_-12_1024x768.jpg
http://home.no/t-o-k/povray/Trivariates09_-12ud1024x768.jpg
(The last one is upside down)

I have not seen the Tron movie, so I am curious about
the look of any similar shapes/colors within it. I'll go
googling for still images tomorrow.

My PC is rendering an animation of this shape now, which
I'll post when it's done (if I can find a useable MPEG-
encoder somewhere on the net).

Tor Olav