POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Random textures : Random textures Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Random textures
From: Helen
Date: 10 Dec 2002 15:40:53
Message: <Xns92E0E6D275B2helentrhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
Is there any way to choose textures for some random objects defined in a
macro?
I would like the objects to have in random any one from a list of declared
textures, not really random textures. I can change all other
characteristics (shape,location, color, scale etc) that depend on numbers
only.
I have tried select, but it only works with numbers.
I am making an asteroid scene with isosurfaces. I want to introduce some
variance in the asteroid textures.
Macros is not my strong point, so any help would be appreciated.

Helen