POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Announce: PoPOV - first build : Re: Announce: PoPOV - first build Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:30:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: PoPOV - first build
From: Michael Goldshteyn
Date: 28 Nov 2002 13:16:30
Message: <Xns92D47CF22D761noonenowherecom@204.213.191.226>
OK, first big feature request is to add to POV the greatly missing feature
of good depths of field. That is, find the guy who added the bokeh ("good
looking out of focus areas") patch and get this patch/add it to PoPOV. This
will eliminate the blocky square out of focus areas, which in my opinion
look quite ugly.

Mike

ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in