POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read file directive... problem? : Re: #read file directive... problem? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #read file directive... problem?
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 17 Nov 2002 23:13:41
Message: <Xns92C9EC47435B7POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Marc Champagne <marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca> wrote in
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226:

I found my answer (big loop-hole in docs) very very unclear

Data must have commas even at end of lines as CR/LF, LF, spaces, tabs,
basicaly any white space are most problably ignored (unless within quotes
of course...I hope)

Data works when like this

-------------BEGIN-----------
"line1",