POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : MIKA POV 4 Windows, editor glitch? : Re: MIKA POV 4 Windows, editor glitch? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MIKA POV 4 Windows, editor glitch?
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 3 Oct 2002 23:42:11
Message: <Xns929CF1372B1DCPOVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Philippe Lhoste <Phi### [at] GMXnet> wrote in
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226:

> Note: caret != cursor, at least on GUI environments (it may be true on
> Dos without mouse support...).
> Cursor = mouse position indicator.
> Caret  = current text input position.

Well I've always seen it described as the current cursor position, it's
the first time I hear about "the caret" in my 20+ odd years of
computing.

Shesh, there is always something new to learn...

Thanks

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca