POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : MIKA POV 4 Windows, editor glitch? : MIKA POV 4 Windows, editor glitch? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  MIKA POV 4 Windows, editor glitch?
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 2 Oct 2002 07:42:52
Message: <Xns929B4E8F9C69CPOVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Hi folks!

Has anyone brought up this glitch in the POV for windows editor?

To reproduce the glitch, make sure you have v3.5 and then

1) go into Editor--EditorPreferences--Language/Tabs and turn OFF
   (uncheck) "Convert Tabs to spaces while typing"

2) Create a new file (File--NewFile)

3) On line 1, press your <TAB> key once and type ABCDEFG

4) On line 2, type ABCDEFG

5) On line 3, press your <TAB> key once and type ABCDEFG

6) Position your cursor in between C and D on line 1 and then play
   with your up and down arrows, the cursor should not stay within
   the same column when on line 2.

If this has been brought up, I'm sure I'll here about it otherwise
I should also hear about it :)

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca