POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : pov editor highlight/rightclick suggestion : Re: pov editor highlight/rightclick suggestion Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:51:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov editor highlight/rightclick suggestion
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 15 Sep 2002 11:16:46
Message: <Xns928A72BF92314POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote in

> On 15 Sep 2002 09:48:55 -0400, Marc Champagne <nos### [at] pleasecom>
> wrote:

> The current alt-drag CodeMax functionality pretty much makes the idea
> obsolete anyway

  Section 1.5.1.
    Column Selection and Manipulation.
      Columns of text can be selected with the mouse and then
      manipulated. Empty columns (columns with a width of zero
      characters) can be selected, causing subsequent typing and
      deletion to occur over multiple lines at the same time.

  Section 1.6.4
      Alt + Left Button down, hold and drag -- Select columns of text

I find the manual very hard to ingest at times, unless I once again
failed to locate the proper section...

Thanks for the tip, it works very well!

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne