POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POVray interface annoyances (for what it's worth) : POVray interface annoyances (for what it's worth) Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:04:57 EDT (-0400)
  POVray interface annoyances (for what it's worth)
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 14 Sep 2002 23:41:48
Message: <Xns9289F10FB347DPOVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Hi folks,

When you hit run and the pop-up window (the render screen) pops-up, it
would be nice for the focus to return to the editor.

When debugging/rendering at a quick pace, it happens often that half of
what I'm typing doesn't get there as focus to the editor goes away as soon
as the image starts rendering.

Yes, I make changes just before the scene starts rendering, I guess i'm
trying to go faster then the machine.

Thanks for hearing me out...

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne