POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Lightsetting for Lego Ferrari : Re: Lightsetting for Lego Ferrari Server Time
3 Jul 2024 06:29:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightsetting for Lego Ferrari
From: Thomas van der Veen
Date: 3 Sep 2002 08:11:25
Message: <Xns927E862266850veentukibmcom@204.213.191.226>
"JRG" <jrg### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in news:3d7169e7@news.povray.org:

> I don't have the time to render a focal blurred version right now.
> Anyway that looks like post processed FB.
> I didn't spend much time in tweaking, actually there was nothing to
> tweak: I changed the colors with those ones that I usually use and was
> satisfied with them. Sure it could use some work on the colors or
> finishes choice, but you got the idea:
> http://digilander.libero.it/jrgpov/images/ks2556_no_blur.PNG. Sure,
> focal blur would add so much to the realism but it's a start, and it's
> too late (3:10 am ;-).

That is a very nice picture!!!  Looks very cool. Just two tiny comments,
personally I have the feeling that the Lego red is slighty different, a bit
more red I think. And the wheels aren't shiny in real life. Some more
picures of the model can be found here:

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/2000/2556/

Thomas