POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Try this blob : Re: Try this blob Server Time
2 Jul 2024 03:04:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Try this blob
From: MIKA
Date: 28 Aug 2002 18:43:19
Message: <Xns9278BDE8BA256MIKAJustMeInc@204.213.191.226>
"Alf Peake" <alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote in

> /*
> Check _Snail racing..._ in p.g for more info.
> Anyone think they can reduce the render time with Fltr=1?
> Watch linewraps in area_light and #default in posting.
>
> Alf

Well i've picked it up, and having a blast with it. Although I have
a 1gig CPU, this simple but complex scene will take forever to render
with Filter=1.

I've replaced the blobs with spheres instead, although somewhat quicker
will still take a little less then forever...

:)

Marc Champagne