POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff. : Re: Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff. Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questions about panoramic cameras and other stuff.
From: ingo
Date: 2 Aug 2002 17:12:49
Message: <Xns925EECCCC995Bseed7@povray.org>
in news:web.3d4ac5678ae935ff23878ff90@news.povray.org Mike wrote:

> I'd like to know which camera types should use the various values
> like up,direction,right, and angle and in what order they should be
> specified (since this seems to make a difference).

Mike,

let me reply with a question, what version are you using? In POV-Ray 3.5
the only requirement for cameras is that the camera type is specified
first, the others camera statements can be used in any order (an exception
may be the orthographic camera, depending on the way you want to use it).

Ingo