POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : All data save/load ? : All data save/load ? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  All data save/load ?
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 19 Jul 2002 22:56:26
Message: <Xns925131AC9E4FBraf256com@204.213.191.226>
Hi,
in complex scenes, with long parsning time, lots of photons and radiosity,
there might be very usefull to save/load _all_ data.

I.e. we have rendering times : 10 min parsing 30 min photons 5 h radiosity
pre-trace and 5 h final rendering. In such case - when user have to turn
off computer aftert some time, or when computer crashes - staring all over
again might be very long.

Will it be possible to add option that saves all data, or loads them - end
jumps immediatly to final rendering stage ?

--

> A jedyne co czytam, ze to terrorysci internetowi z echelonu planuja
> kolejny atak na centrale TPSA
- Expert vel Jacek (obecnie gol### [at] pocztaonetpl)