POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : bug - boxed, dispertion : bug - boxed, dispertion Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  bug - boxed, dispertion
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 11 Jul 2002 19:38:10
Message: <Xns92491011E295Araf256com@204.213.191.226>
Hi,
I found 2 possible bugs in pov 3.5 win32

1) boxed pattern - it don't work (in every point it returns 0.0), and when
I replaced boxed with function - I just copy/paste formule from manual - it
worked correctly

2) dispertion. I make a sphere, rander it about 20 times (with or without
radiosiy, with on/off coustics, ior etc). I added dispertion - but it did't
work. Neither dispertion 1 or 1.5 or 100, disp_samples 10 or 100 etc.
After I close Pov, and start it again (to reload resolution init file) - it
worked o.k.