POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rounding object : Re: Rounding object Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounding object
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 11 Jul 2002 09:00:45
Message: <Xns9248982655D0Fraf256com@204.213.191.226>

news:09tqiugu6vcbfh7pulucbitktkbcelru6u@4ax.com:

>> I can alsow put in on my site (as mirror)
> I suppose it is a bad idea since when original is not accessible than
> it is hard to support online updates. If it is necessary I can ask
> Chris about making mirror at my abx.art.pl.

no, no - I just daid that I can put this file on my WWW, if someone elase
will have simillar download problem. Im planning to may someday little page
about POV, but now I have only have time to put there some usefull files.

Yours files are under (will be there after ~30 min) :
http:\\www.raf256.com\pov\isocsg_im.zip
http:\\www.raf256.com\pov\isocsg05.zip

>> i tested on my friends computer - sam problems...
> With the same internet provider ?

yes... probably You are right... but on the other hand, we don't have any
problems with other sides (both Poland and other)

btw. http://www-public.tu-bs.de/  DO work