POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rounding object : Rounding object Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Rounding object
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 10 Jul 2002 20:23:43
Message: <Xns924817CAA84EAraf256com@204.213.191.226>
is it possible to easly round objects - i.e. I have a mesh - but it is too
sharp. I don't want use smooth_triangle, but to use real smoothing.

It would be ideal - if it would be possible to use in blob any objects.

I will try to make a little work-around - to make macro that will produce
blob basing on any components, but probably the resoults will not be too
god...