POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : damnt it ! 09.07.2002 : damnt it ! 09.07.2002 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:10:21 EDT (-0400)
  damnt it ! 09.07.2002
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 8 Jul 2002 20:38:18
Message: <Xns92461A4C04619raf256com@204.213.191.226>
<cit>
This release candidate expires on July 9, 2002! By this time there will
either be a new release candidate available here or the final version of
POV- Ray 3.5 will be available. You should expect that there will be
regular updates to the release candidates, so check this page regularly.
</cit>

well... and what ? today my PovRay expired - and ther is now new version :(
I'm using PovRay in commercial application (its role is minor - just making
some icons, grahics etc - but I still do need it to work !)
This is first time that Pov accualy dissapointed me :/ I gues I will NOT
finish work for tomorow morning :<

how can I work-around this expiration ?

btw. what for is this strange idea with expirations dates ?