POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSDL: C-like Simulation Description Language : Re: CSDL alpha 1 release Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSDL alpha 1 release
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 22 Jan 2002 21:15:55
Message: <Xns919ED8465A445mrartchesapeakenet@204.213.191.226>
Christopher James Huff scribis news:chrishuff-
9F0### [at] netplexaussieorg:

> In article <3c4cb4df$1@news.povray.org>,
>  "autowitch" <aut### [at] autoSPAMwitchorg> wrote:
>
>> It compiles fine in Cygwin - now to figure out how to use it :-)
>
> Make sure the CSDL executable is in the same directory as the
> Demo files and library folder.

Can it be stored in a directory in the system path and run that way?
Or does it store all output files in the same dir that the binary is
stored in? Do you plan to use an *.ini file that lets it know where
to find needed files?

> BTW, I just got OpenGL display (using GLUT) working...and I almost have
> function return values working.

Please let us know when you have another release.

--
Gis poste, Arto.