POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : artifacts & save/load radiosity (64KB) : Re: artifacts & save/load radiosity (64KB) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:49:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: artifacts & save/load radiosity (64KB)
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 18 Dec 2001 08:46:38
Message: <Xns917B593DE1BA1mrartchesapeakenet@204.213.191.226>
Fabien Mosen scribis news:3C1### [at] skynetbe:

> and it's probably time to find a modern usefulness to "quick_color"...

Lets see: quick_color would have to get enabled at the same quality
settings as radiosity or radiosity needs to be enabled at +q5.

personally, I think a command line/ ini file setting to enable quick_color
would be better.

--
"The only difference between me and a madman is I'm not mad" Salvidor Dali

Arto